D2call is the VOIP Services division of Denetizen IT Services. Voice over Internet Protocol (voice over IP, VoIP) is a family of technologies, methodologies, communication protocols, and transmission techniques for the delivery of voice communications and multimedia sessions over Internet Protocol (IP) networks, such as the Internet. Other terms frequently encountered and often used synonymously with VoIP are IP telephony, Internet telephony, voice over broadband (VoBB), broadband telephony, and broadband phone.
- The making of calls has become easy and cheap. You can easily make local, long distance, and international calls by using a broadband net connection which is a high-speed net connection.
- Capability of directing the incoming calls to the VOIP service and one can easily get the details of incoming calls from any computer possessing internet by using VOIP system.
- It is a network that follows you wherever you go therefore you will never miss any of your important calls even if you are out of town.
- It has helped a lot in cost reduction because of the cheap call rates, the monthly telephone bills have cut down.
- There is a facility of managing your VOIP account online from any corner of the world if there is an availability of a broadband internet connection.
Sample scenario :
- C2call is a reseller of our VOIP services. We have given them.
- A VOIP Website with online payment gateway integration to sell cards and minutes.
- A VOIP CRM to manage customer service.
- A PBX implementation to manage customer calls through their call centre
Estimated time for implementation:
- 1 working day after payments are cleared.